Samstag, 17. November 2007




Hi guys,


this thursday I finished school here and after a public holiday yesterday(big agriculture show) I start my nearl 2 Months holiday :) I just watched Narnia in tv and hope to talk to my parents soon. Today I went to the beach with a friend and tomorrow I might go to town with an other friend. It's kind of quite sad to know that I have to leave now because it just started to get easier with the Kiwis :( I mean I know there are a lot of things I can look forward to...


An other topic: here are some pictures of our farewell "party" at school.It's me with Verena (left photo) and me with Liana (right photo) It was quite funny. Kind of boring beacuse we just got an envelope with an certificat and a bit of other infos, they said something stupid about erveryone and then we got something small to eat. Naja. Do you want some more photos?
Ok that's Eri and me in our formclass room. We had awesome pizza for our own class-farewell. Jaja you can be jealous! :) It was great! By the way that's my sommer uniform (I know I look horrible on the photo but Eri is looking so good, so...)
Joa, the other photos aren't very interesting for you beacause you can't see really something on them. Tja, if my lovely parents don't answer I at least don't want to miss the beginning of pink pantha in tv. So see you guys :)

1 Kommentar:

Filu hat gesagt…

heeeeeey thesü!!
feines thesi hast dein versprchen gehlaten und ganz fein in deinen blog geschrieben :) bekommst nen daumen :D oohh du hast es ja soooo gut 2 monate ferien !!!!! und wir ham hier noch 5 wochen schule vor uns mit mindestens einer klausur pro woche da hast dus eindeutig bessa ^^ achja und du hast sommer hier is voll das ekelige kalte, trübe manchmal schneeregen-wetta ney ney das wird ja nen ganz schöner temperatur schock für dich :P und wenn de pech hast streiken die bahnen imma noch wenn du wiedakommst ^^ jaja die netten s-bahnen voll das chaos hier auch wenn sie nur 2 tage durchstreiken aba wenn das unbefristet wird oh god ^^ naja das is ein boringes tehma aaaalso ein nues: du bist bald wida da lalalalalallala ^^ es is ganz fett und neon-orange in meinem ßplaner angestrichen also net zu übersehen :) ansonsten muss ich mich gleich weida zu meinen schränken bewegen und diese ausortieren und ausräumen wir ziehen 2 tage vor weihnachten um das wird lustig ^^ soo dann wünsch ich dir mal ganz ganz ganz ganz ganz ganz ganz viel spaß in deinen ferien !!!!!und wie isn das kannst du dann imma noch fein mails und blog-einträge schreiben wenn du mit deinen eltern unterwegs bist????ich hoffe es jedenfalls !!!!!!! so das wars schon aud dem kalten Berlin ;)
HUG U!!!!! <3 <3 <3
das Filu