Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007

Hi Guys, surprisingly I'm still allive :) I'm fine and it's great down here (except the weather today) Schoolk started again on monday but there are jst 6 weeks 2 go. My holidays was awesome. I had a wonderfoul time on the farm, a awesome view and a great host up there- so much fun. The second week I was quite busy because of my hostsisters wedding, but in the end it was a wonderfoul day. At the moment my hostfamily is in australia and I got a "babysitter". Some very good friends of them (jst 22) and I have a pretty funny time. The week after next we gonna have a camping trip for 3 days through the area because of our Outdoor Ed class. It gonna be funny and hopefully not too cold.
Thanks also for your nice comment Julchen. Your blog really looks good and I think we have to come back to peace now :p
It's really unbelievable how fast the time goes now. My parents are coming out here in december and we all will be back probebly on the 10.0.08
For Christmas I will be still available in my hostfamily and hopefully it will be warm enough so I can take a beach picture :)
What else can I tell? I'm sorry for writing this in english but it's jst easier at the moment. The weekend after next I maybe go to Kaikoura (a small, lovely town north of CHC) with some friends because we have a long weekend, but that's not jet sure.
Miss you all fellers. huge u

1 Kommentar:

Filu hat gesagt…

yeeaaaahh!! thesi is still alive!!!!!!!!!!! now we are happy again :D :D :D I'm always soo glade for your happines there in far far away NZL (yeah thats a common abbreviation :P) but i'm also looking forward to see you again after this long long time!!! and i think you will come backt at the 10.01.08? i ask because you missed the month in your blog... but i think january is right, isn't it? yeah here in berlin there isn't much to tell you...let me think... maybe that we got a new sport-teacher but just for 3 weeks because mr. bayer is ill.. she is young and very nice but unfortunally she is just for 3 weeks or so our teacher i already write that.... what else?? Oh I really really hope that our letter is on the way to you or the post-ship sank on the way to NZL....hopefully not ^^ so i please you to send a message or sth. if the letter arrives oki? that would be very nice so i think thats all you know if there is something new i will tell you again... :) oh i wrote a lot... as useal ;) so i hope i will hear from you again soon?
I miss you <3 *knuddel dich*
das filu ^^